Choose your plot, tell us about your dream house, and we will project-manage the rest.
Stunning apartments in the heart of the ski village
Houses, lodges, and other property
AKAZORA / Condominium
Country Resort / Chalet
- This open plan red cedar chalet has a balcony and deck that opens out to a quiet forest while the living area enjoys plenty of natural light through the day. The back patio faces the Osawa Stream creating a relaxing and tranquil ambience for guests. Shiribetsu’s namesake is the river flowing through Niseko and just next to Country Resort.
- Mashu is named after one of the clearest freshwater lakes in Hokkaido. This 4 bedroom chalet offers great views of Mt. Yotei from the living space on the upper floor at any time of year.
- Named after Mt. Kurodake in Central Hokkaido, this lovely three bedroom chalet in Country Resort is ideally located with fantastic Mt Yotei views from the 2nd floor. The property backs on to the Osawa stream and is close to a designated outdoor children’s play area. The comfortable furnishings, spacious rooms and modern conveniences make it the perfect base for those wanting to explore and undertake the many outdoor activities that Niseko has to offer.
- Spacious 3 bedroom property that comfortably sleeps 8 on a desirable Yotei facing outer plot in Country Resort. Exclusively managed by MnK, the property has access to the popular Country Resort rental pool to offer strong rental income whilst allowing unlimited owner enjoyment. Open-plan living on the ground floor with ample storage and a flexible second living room make this a great property to enjoy short or long term stays.
- Luxurious modern furnishing, allowing for immediate rental. Open-plan design providing maximum sunlight and warmth to all spacious living, dining and sleeping spaces. Large deck terrace for summer entertaining with views of Mt Yotei.