Choose your plot, tell us about your dream house, and we will project-manage the rest.
Stunning apartments in the heart of the ski village
Houses, lodges, and other property
AKAZORA / Condominium
The Orchads / Chalet
- Lakeside in The Orchards, Fuji offers stunning views of Mount Yotei and four double bedrooms, five full bathrooms, and an elegant Japanese Bath. Fuji is a spacious, serene setting to spend the summer and winter holiday period.
- Kasumi, a 3 bedroom property sleeping up to 8, offers its guests a modern collection of furniture and fittings such as table football and Apple TV. The views encompass both Mt Yotei and Annupuri from the spacious upstairs living area, while all 3 bedrooms and Japanese style bath are downstairs.
- Yuzu is a brand new beautifully designed 4 bedroom Orchards property sleeping upto 8 guests offering a modern collection of furniture and fittings.
Country Resort / Chalet
- Rishiri’s namesake is a volcanic island situated just off the northern coast of Hokkaido. Rishiri has a unique design with two bedrooms on the ground floor (one with an en suite bathroom), while the living space and kitchen are on the second floor, enjoying the views of forest and Mt. Yotei beyond.
- Lake Saroma is the largest lake in Hokkaido, and Saroma chalet is one of our largest of our 2 bedroom chalets, accommodating up to 6 guests. It has a large living space with a sofa-bed and both bedrooms have views of Mt. Yotei. There is also a covered balcony on both levels of the house and the only 2 bedroom property with a garage for vehicles.
- Lake Hamana is one of Japan’s largest lakes. Our chalet of the same name comfortably sleeps up to 6 persons, with one upstairs bedrooms opening to a covered deck facing Mt. Yotei. The living space also opens to a covered deck with plenty of space to relax and there is a garage for vehicles.
- BIRD’S NEST
- Bird nest is in the most quiet place of the country resort. The building faces the Osawa creek, and you can hear the babbling and birds singing in the silence. The living room on the second floor faces a large veranda and you will feel as if you are in the forest.
- This open plan red cedar chalet has a balcony and deck that opens out to a quiet forest while the living area enjoys plenty of natural light through the day. The back patio faces the Osawa Stream creating a relaxing and tranquil ambience for guests. Shiribetsu’s namesake is the river flowing through Niseko and just next to Country Resort.
- Mashu is named after one of the clearest freshwater lakes in Hokkaido. This 4 bedroom chalet offers great views of Mt. Yotei from the living space on the upper floor at any time of year.
- Named after Mt. Kurodake in Central Hokkaido, this lovely three bedroom chalet in Country Resort is ideally located with fantastic Mt Yotei views from the 2nd floor. The property backs on to the Osawa stream and is close to a designated outdoor children’s play area. The comfortable furnishings, spacious rooms and modern conveniences make it the perfect base for those wanting to explore and undertake the many outdoor activities that Niseko has to offer.
- Spacious 3 bedroom property that comfortably sleeps 8 on a desirable Yotei facing outer plot in Country Resort. Exclusively managed by MnK, the property has access to the popular Country Resort rental pool to offer strong rental income whilst allowing unlimited owner enjoyment. Open-plan living on the ground floor with ample storage and a flexible second living room make this a great property to enjoy short or long term stays.
Lower Hirafu Apartment
- SAKURA 3rd Floor
- Top floor of three-story apartment “Sakura” is eligible for sale. Hirafu village is gradually inclined to the southeast direction, so you can enjoy the warm sunshine and the view of Mt. Yotei fully from the windows spreading southeast of the building.